Kid's Spa Birthday Party Invitation Manicure Pedicure Nail Polish Printable African American
This listing is for design work only. You will receive a high-resolution JPG or PDF. Print as many copies as you need.
To order this digital file:
1. Choose file type: PDF or JPG
2. Select size of invitation
3. Please leave your party details in the “Notes to Seller” at checkout.
4. After your order is received, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Purchases are completed in the order they are received. I will e-mail you a JPG or PDF. After you have reviewed your invitation, you may request necessary changes. If I have made an error, it will be fixed for no additional charge. Up to two free revisions are included in the purchase price, after which there will be a $5 charge for any additional revisions. You may use the file to print as many invitations as you need.
Please include the following party details in the notes to seller section at checkout:
1. The name(s) of the guest(s) of honor
2. The size you would like - 5x7 or 4x6
3. The day, date and time of the event
4. The location name and address
5. R.S.V.P. contact information (if necessary)
6. Registry information (if necessary)
7. Any additional information you would like to add
Convo me if you have any questions.
Designs and layouts are original to Simply Social Designs.
Do not copy for commercial use.
© Simply Social Designs 2013
1-4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example a custom order) if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the Etsy messaging system.
Invitation proof standard turn around time is up to 24 hours from the time of purchase and receipt of all necessary order details. If you are in a RUSH and need your file emailed within 18 hours, please add this listing to your order: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161872602/rush-fee
Please submit your wording in the notes section at checkout.
Included in your purchase is the party specific wording customization. Any further layout changes will incur additional fees (examples: size, font, color, placement, additional graphics). Blank invitations are not available.
File resizing is not considered a change included with purchase. It takes a great deal of time to resize files. The fee to resize is $8
Please note, we keep your order on file for 4 weeks from the date of purchase. Then they are deleted from our service. If changes are needed to your file after that time, you will need to repurchase the item.
Orders are shipped from Maryland via USPS 1st Class Mail to all domestic addresses. USPS 1st Class Mail takes 1-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If you are in a hurry, you have the option to upgrade shipping at checkout. The shipping upgrade ONLY speeds up delivery time and NOT processing time.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE! Simply Social Designs is not responsible for non-delivery due to an incorrect shipping address. If you provide an incorrect shipping address and the package is returned to Simply Social Designs we'll be happy to reship it to the correct address, at your expense. If it isn't returned to Simply Social Designs you will need to order again, at your expense,
****USPS SCANNING DELAYS & MISSING SCANS NOTIFICATION****
The majority of packages that are dropped off at USPS in our area are not being automatically given an acceptance scan, due to current conditions at USPS. Please be assured, if you received an email notification from Etsy with shipping information, your package was delivered to the post office.
****SIGNIFICANT SHIPPING DELAYS NOTICE****
Due to the current Pandemic of COVID-19 and Holiday Shipping, there are significant shipping delays happening in many places at this time. Your package may appear as "Pre-Transit" or "In-Transit" for some time, even after it was personally dropped off at USPS. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund any orders for delays caused by any shipping carri
Oct 2, 2018
Mar 18, 2018
They turned out great! Service was prompt and experienced no issues. Appreciate that they offered invites for AA kids, as not many can be found on Etsy. Will purchase from her again and will be sending more business her way.
Sep 2, 2015